“Yummiest!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Tarpon Springs, FL
“Yummiest!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

Nitallys is one yummy restaurant! We have eaten here a couple times now, enjoying the Seafood Paella and Mole dishes immensely. The portions are very large and flavorful, with quality ingredients. The heat index is adjusted to our tastes. The servers give you an accurate indication of heat levels. The servers are knowledgeable about the menu, friendly and attentive.

The atmosphere is casual, clean and welcoming. If you enjoy Thai and/or Mexican food, you must try Nitallys!

• Visited May 2013

Palmetto, Florida
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Wow, what a find. This place doesn't look like much when you first walk in, but its my new favorite place for sure. The food was so delicious, I found myself daydreaming for days about going back. I got one of the curries, medium. I like it hot but will definitely go with mild next time. I had to down a half a glass of water and take several minutes break after each bite. But it was SOOO good !! Highly recommend.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
St. Petersburg, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very good experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

I took my wife to this restaurant after reading reviews in Trip Advisor. The food and service was excellent. Our server Daniel was very attentive and was very familiar with the menu, describing various items to my wife. The portions were terrific expecially the chips and salsa, enough for 4 people easily. I will be back again to this fabulous restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Can't stay away - I love this food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

I love Mexican and I love Thai - so Nitally's is a wonderful fusion of both cuisines. My favorites are the Curry Pad Thai and the Panang Mole - must try these! (I'm a medium gal - hot starts interfering with the flavors to my palate).

So the service is hit and miss. In my experience, we've had poor service once out of about five visits, and mostly on busy Saturday nights. Weeknights are slower and service is fine - especially early if you're grabbing a meal before a Rays game (you can bring your leftovers into the Trop if you get 7th-inning munchies). The food is absolutely worth it and we will be back again!

• Visited March 2013
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
“Amazing place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

I absolutely love this little place. Very delicious thai-mex fusion! Can't go wrong with anything on their menu. I like the atmosphere too...very cozy.

• Visited June 2012