“Best Chinese in Pinellas County and so inexpensive.”
Review of Lucky Star Chinese

Lucky Star Chinese
Ranked #556 of 931 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

My freind recommended this place. She is from China. We ate there this past Saturday and what a treat!!!!!! The place is so inexpensive and so good. We had the place all to ourselves until half
way through our meal. Mongolian beef thin sliced perfectly done, General Tsos chicken really incredible. You can order spicy and they will not disappoint. They are very nice with a good family vibe. I'm very picky and I adore this place! Don't walk, run to this
underrated authentic hole in the wall. We live in northeast Saint Pete and used to get our Chinese food from East Tampa, but this is better. It's right down the street from Arigatos so it's a drive for us, but again, well worth it.

3  Thank ShowmewowZuckerman

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I called to ask if they delivered, and they said no and hung up on me with out another word. I would have ordered but SORRY, NOT AFTER that type of customer service. This place is suffering from slow business and has been for years. The food can be good only if you know what to order. Half the time they get your order wrong if you order by phone. Too much salt and customer indifference for me, I am not going back after that phone service. Even though I do love Peking Duck. I can find it elsewhere. They have two menus, one for Americans, and one for Chinese, if you do go, don't use the menu they made for American taste. MoreRun down looking every day.

1  Thank sokemike
Reviewed May 24, 2012

If you are a white person you probably won't get the real menu, they expect you to order the special with egg roll or Americanized stuff and have that menu for you. so ask for the Chinese menu. The oyster is not on the menu as an app but ask for it, quite nice, big fat juicy cooked in a little spice. I like the Preserved pork with veg, my wife always orders the frog leg pot, she is Chinese and knows the good stuff. There are things like jelly fish, snail and such you may not want to try, but don't miss the sweet and sour soup, you can request a cup instead of the bowl listed. They have live fish, shrimp and lobster for your choosing if you want. The roast duck is very good as well.

4  Thank mykomyko
Reviewed November 25, 2011

Serves dinner & late night. American Chinese & Cantonese menu. Comfortable seating.