“Finally!”

Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

I have been wanting to get to the burg forever. It's a great place and the food was delicious. The Greek food is excellent and very tasty burgers too. Delicious french fries also. Yummy

1  Thank pandypogz

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

This is the one place in St. Petersburg that never disappoints. Everywhere else is hit or miss. And so much friendlier since they got rid of the most miserable bartender on Central Avenue! Shawn is what hospitality should look like. Love the owner, too. See y'all again soon!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Found this place after seeing the raving reviews on TA. It didn't disappoint! I had the award winning Burg Burger, absolutely amazing!!! My son had the double grilled cheese burger and it looked great, he says it was the best burger he has had. Only downside, we were on vacation, so. We won't be around for another stop for a while.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

This isn't my first time at The Burg, nor will it be my last. As always my party was greeted instantly upon arrival. The staff is welcoming, and eager to please their guests. A close Greece vs Costa Rica game was playing which had the bar on the edge of their seat. The food did take some time, but their famous "Burg Burger" is worth any wait. Hands down one of the top bar and grills in the downtown area.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I'm pretty sure that was the best hamburger of my life. It was huge--my husband and I actually split the evening special. The specialty beer selection was very good. It's a great place to go before (or after) a Rays game. Parking was actually quite easy. We walked a block or two but we had free parking. Everyone was friendly and made us feel welcome. It was a fun time with great food.