“Great find!”

Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Went here after reading about it here on trip advisor. It's a little hole in the wall with limited seating, but great food & service. My husband had the Gyro burger and I had the fish tacos....FANTASTIC! I highly recommend adding this place to your itinerary.

1  Thank CandyCaneOH

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Just a honest burger. No frills, good quality meat, juicy. Friendly service too. A couple of TVs inside, some sitting outside.

1  Thank auaugusto
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Great place to grab a burger and beer before a Rays game. The Burg burger is the best burger I have ever had and the fries were amazing. Very chill and urban place that has cool beers on tap! This place is a must

1  Thank Lesley904
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I read about this place through Tripadvisor, so I wanted to try it. When you pull up to it, it almost deters you because it is so small looking from the outside. Well, it's small in the inside, but they make room for you any how they can- we sat at the bar. Every brand of unusual beer available, food was delicious. Owner made a special point to come and say hello to everyone. We had philly cheesesteaks, I will get a burger next time- good variety and food that came out all looked yummy.

1  Thank Teri H
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in here for our first meal on our anniversary vacation. We must have gotten there just as they opened because there was no one there but by the time we left, there wasn't an empty chair available.

The waitress was awesome (friendly and knowledgeable about the area and restaurant) and the food was really good. My husband got the Double Grilled Cheese Bacon Burger and I got a cup of the lemon chicken soup with the All Day Breakfast Pita. My husband loved his burger (but could eat only half because it was huge) and my soup was amazing. The gyro meat on my sandwich was dry but everything else more than made up for that.

Overall, The Burg was the perfect low-key place to start our weekend getaway!