“Great Burgers and Fries”

The Burg Bar and Grill
Ranked #65 of 925 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We went here in the mood for good bar food, and that's exactly what we got! They have great hand patted burgers that are grilled over a flame. They have freshly cut french fries that are golden brown and very yummy. This is a bar that serves bar food. So if that is what you are looking for this place is worth checking out.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This little piece of fun is just on Central in the shadow of the I-275 over pass. Easy to find. Great selection of beers on tap, and the burgers are made fresh to order just the way you like them. The staff was helpfull and friendly. Just had not noticed it before... but its worth a stop if you are looking for a great burger.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Quaint neighborhood spot. Beer and wine only but the beer list is pretty broad and we finally found some beer worth drinking in the area. We also had a Gyro, which was delicious and James was there to take care of us and he did. Thanks James! We were lost and hungry and stumbled upon this spot but glad we did. We'll be back!

Jon & Lisa

Reviewed March 2, 2013

OK Five Stars Here....The Burg is another best kept secret by the St Pete locals. Very small joint w/great food & beer/wine bar (damn cold beer too). A family run business where the owners stop by your table to make sure your happy, the mother (Mom) sends you off w/ a smile & a kiss if you'd like. Friendly staff and the service was very good....you get what you order. Now the food: hands down awesome burger (blue cheese/bacon*****), hand cut fries, home made potato chips, the Philly steak was the best I have ever had and the Greek food looked good (wife had Falfel & salad). I topped my lunch off by besting my friends w/the deep fried twinkie & ice cream :) The special today was a waffle chicken sandwich which looked beyond good. please note: this is a small place with a big Five Star atmosphere & food. If you go because of my review please let them know. Very local and friendly place and very good for the buck. 4 of us ate, 6 drinks, desert & 20% tip for $68.00 I think we did pretty good

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Ordered several times through foodnow , and always good , You can create your burger so I was able to do a Turkey w Gyro meat and a egg, It was PERFECTION,,,good job