“Ehh”

Dining options: Breakfast
Saint Petersburg
“Ehh”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Greek salad is good. Service is soooooo slowwwwwwwww and not efficient at all. Not much else to say.

Visited October 2012

Roanoke, Virginia
“Great Food”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My friend and I had a catfish and a shrimp po boy, with a side salad. The food was good and a good price. It was exactly what we needed for a quick/cheap dinner. And it was yummy!

• Visited October 2012
east greenwich, rhode island
“Food not hot-needed to be microwaved”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Came for lunch on the recommendation of the hotel, nether the gumbo nor jambalaya were hot. Needed to be microwaved and then they were okay. Skip the meal- go for the beignets. Just like in New Orleans.

tampa
“REAL Creole food!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Bought a daily deal for the restaurant since I knew we were attending an event close by. Not at all what I expected. Cute little bistro. Nice and simply decorated. Loved the soft jazz music playing. We had fabulous service, and we were there around 7pm on Saturday. The prices seemed average compared to other creole/cajun places I've been and while their menu didn't have a lot of items, it had the staples I want from this type of restaurant. We ordered the Seafood Gumbo and Crawfish Etoufee and both were excellent. I do agree for the price, the amount was pretty small. For almost $15 I would expect more. But the food was wonderful and authentic. The Gumbo was some of the best I've ever had (and I LOVE Gumbo). It reminded me of some we had in New Orleans cooked by a friend of ours at her home. And for checking in on Foursquare we got a free Beignet. But they actually gave each one of us one which was nice.

So the food was excellent, service was excellent, but I do feel it was a little overpriced for the portions. Thank goodness we paid half price from our daily deal!

• Visited September 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Average”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The food here is overpriced and average. But the service is worst. Me and my date didn't know what to do when we walked in. We didn't know whether to seat ourselves or wait to be seated. And the sad thing about it nobody came and told us. So no service from the get-go. Then it took forever for someone to get our drink orders. Then it took another 15 or so minutes just to order food. This place service is lacking bad. The only thing this place has going for them is they are in a great location in St. Pete. I don't know why they call themselves cajun...they have a couple items on there that is Louisiana based and its not even authentic. Didn't taste good. Step it up AnnaStella.