“Food not hot-needed to be microwaved” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
east greenwich, rhode island
“Food not hot-needed to be microwaved”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

Came for lunch on the recommendation of the hotel, nether the gumbo nor jambalaya were hot. Needed to be microwaved and then they were okay. Skip the meal- go for the beignets. Just like in New Orleans.

tampa
“REAL Creole food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

Bought a daily deal for the restaurant since I knew we were attending an event close by. Not at all what I expected. Cute little bistro. Nice and simply decorated. Loved the soft jazz music playing. We had fabulous service, and we were there around 7pm on Saturday. The prices seemed average compared to other creole/cajun places I've been and while their menu didn't have a lot of items, it had the staples I want from this type of restaurant. We ordered the Seafood Gumbo and Crawfish Etoufee and both were excellent. I do agree for the price, the amount was pretty small. For almost $15 I would expect more. But the food was wonderful and authentic. The Gumbo was some of the best I've ever had (and I LOVE Gumbo). It reminded me of some we had in New Orleans cooked by a friend of ours at her home. And for checking in on Foursquare we got a free Beignet. But they actually gave each one of us one which was nice.

So the food was excellent, service was excellent, but I do feel it was a little overpriced for the portions. Thank goodness we paid half price from our daily deal!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Tampa, Florida
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

The food here is overpriced and average. But the service is worst. Me and my date didn't know what to do when we walked in. We didn't know whether to seat ourselves or wait to be seated. And the sad thing about it nobody came and told us. So no service from the get-go. Then it took forever for someone to get our drink orders. Then it took another 15 or so minutes just to order food. This place service is lacking bad. The only thing this place has going for them is they are in a great location in St. Pete. I don't know why they call themselves cajun...they have a couple items on there that is Louisiana based and its not even authentic. Didn't taste good. Step it up AnnaStella.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Providence, Rhode Island
“New Orleans style cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

Good food. Great coffee. Sidewalk dining across from Fine Art museum and Aquarium.

Visited July 2012
broadlands,va
“Not”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012

The food was okay. The coffee was terrible. The staff was very busy and could not care less if they helped you. Would not recommend. many other nice places in this section of town.

• Visited April 2012