“Hidden Gem.. Ottimo Pasto”
Review of Moscato's Bella Cucina - CLOSED

Moscato's Bella Cucina
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Went because of a Living Social Deal.. Small restaurant with great food and wonderful staff.. The food was delicious and they fully understand that a great meal is served slowly so you can enjoy your food and conversation. Too many restaurants seem to serve course on top of course. Excellent place everyone should stop by! Bon Appetito

1  Thank wldfire101

Reviewed June 8, 2012

In the Art's district, we found this delightful Italian eatery. The food was excellent; home made linguine or angel hair combined with a very tasty sauce, and a right sized portion made this one of the best Italian meals I have had -- including many in Italy. Very reasonably priced and every one on the staff made you feel valued. It is out of the way for me, but I definately plan to return and try the Alfredo.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

My wife and I had a great meal, wonderful service and enjoyed the live music on Friday night. The fried cheese ravioli recommended by our waitress was a nice way to start the meal. The three piece band played great music and was at a good volume to set the right mood without hindering conversation. The homemade pasta and bread were big hits. We will be back and would recommend.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

My husband and I love coming to Moscato's for a delicious meal. Unfortunately for us, it doesn't happen too often. Their homemade pasta, meatballs, sauce and bread are awesome and the service is fantastic too - Jenna and Jackson are the best and funnest wait staff ever.
We wish Bill and Yolanda lots of success! Keep up with the great food and atmosphere!

Reviewed April 22, 2012

On April 21, 2012 my partner and I had a late lunch at Moscatos. The atmosphere of the restaurant is casual with a warm and cozy feeling. Our server Jeanna made us feel at home and provided excellent service through out our dining time. We ordered a glass of wine and a beer. I though that the wine was pricey at $8.50 per glass. I ordered the Linguine Pasta with a side order of bbq chicken. The Pesto sauce was made correctly but I really did not enjoy it because it was not my favorite flavor. However that was my fault because I did not ask enough questions about the sauce. My partner ordered the pasta with alfredo and it was delicious and she said it was one of the best dishes she has ever had. I would recommend this restaurant to my family and friends.