“Amazing fishing expedition.”

Spanish Sardine Fishing Charter
More attraction details
Owner description: Spanish Sardine Departs daily from O'Neill's. For your convenience Capt. Rafael can also pick up guests at The Don Cesar, The Magnuson, and other waterfront locations within a close proximity of the marina. All bait, tackle, and License included. The captain provides ice and water for guests. Spanish Sardine provides a fun family fishing experience. Kids of all ages are welcome and even the most novice angler will feel like a pro by the end of the trip.
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Amazing fishing experience! From the beginning to the end, the music, the locations, views, dolphins and of course the excellent fishing experience. Capt. Rios took my family and I to three different locations or “fishing holes” as he says were we caught many different fish, from Snappers to Groupers, Robalo, and Silver trout. Then he took us to catch Sharks! It was one of the best parts of our trip and one that I would recommend to anyone who does fish and who does not. Five Star experience with an amazing host.

Captain R, Owner at Spanish Sardine Fishing Charter, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Carlos I am glad you had an Amazing time. Thank you for your review.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"bay"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed August 13, 2012

My daughter and her Aunt went Shark Fishing with Capt. Rios of Spanish Sardine Fishing Charter. They had the Best Time Ever as my daughter said. They caught 9 sharks, my daughter was so excited to tell everyone.

Laura, I am glad it was her best day ever!! Thank you for your review.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Captain Rios encouraged me to turn my husband's birthday fishing trip into a family trip and bring along our 4 year old daughter. We are so happy he did! We had an amazing time. Captain Rios went out of his way to make the trip enjoyable and memorable for all of us. The fishing was great and ended the day with some delicious fish to cook for dinner. Will definitely be back in the future. Recommend Captain Rios to anyone in the area looking for a fun day on the water!

2  Thank JClark829

Jclark, I am glad it was a great family trip. The kids were AWESOME!! Thank you for your review.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Booked a trip for myself and my two children for a easy day of fishing. Started the day with a strong trout bite. Once the tide changed he put us on some sharks. Capt was very good with the kids, kept them entertained the entire time. Son won't stop talking about the sharks and my daughter loved riding in the tower. It was an overall fun day on the water.

1  Thank Dave J

David I am glad the kids had an AWESOME time. Thank you for the review.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I love fishing. I have tried and tried on numerous occasions to find a good fishing hole. I have fished the Tampa Bay area for years and have been unsuccessful. In an attempt to learn the grounds I contacted Captain Rios of Spanish Sardines. We docked around 7 am and by 7:45 we were loaded with fresh bait. The green backs filled the bait well. We were also fortunate to net a few blue crabs. It was like nothing I had ever seen before. I spent the next few hours truly fishing. Captain Rios obviously knew the area and put us on Tarpon. I didn't "reely" know fishing until that excursion. I thank Captain Rios for the memory and experience.

fishon76, I am glad it was your greatest day on the water. Thank you for your review.