“A yummy stop”
Review of Sarasota Cupcake Company - CLOSED

Sarasota Cupcake Company
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This boutique cakery will have you pressing your nose to the display case and salivating! A plethora of tasty selections and delicious coffee to enjoy in the outdoor cafe section. Just around the corner from the Dali museum.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

These are good cupcakes and we do call upon them to give out at our grandkid's parties. It is an expensive proposition but we do like the cupcakes!

Reviewed November 17, 2012

You name it they've got it. Talk about putting you heart and soul into what you do best. Every flavor they have is good and the Red Velvet (my fav) is the best!!!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I just love walking into a bakery and being faced with a display case of deliciousness! It makes me smile. I visited the 3529 Fruitville Rd/Sarasota shop and was graciously assisted in my selections. I chose a Devil's Food Cupcake with a Coconut Icing ('cuz I'm a Coconut luvin' girl) but there many other tempting concoctions such as a Strawberry Cream and a Lemon Curd (?). The cupcakes ran around $4.95'ish. I may have the names wrong and there were more but my eyes were glazing over!

The shop also had a side room where samples of their cake creations were displayed. Again, style and presentation, attention to detail were evident.

I ate my little cupcake gem when I got home. I split it in half, planning to eat half now and half later. Well that didn't happen as it was so moist and flavorful that I scurried back to the kitchen and devoured the other half. Nuff said...treat yourself or whomever...more please :)

Reviewed September 23, 2012

The man that owns it did our wedding cake and it was awesome! His cupcakes are awesome! Different flavored and so good! We love all of them!