“Excellent cupcakes!!”
Review of Sarasota Cupcake Company - CLOSED

Sarasota Cupcake Company
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My husband and I just happened to stop in for a cupcake and to get out of the heat, and boy are we glad we did!! We split an apple pie cupcake. It was amazing!! The spice cake was rich and moist with a wonderful texture. The apple filling was a scrumptious surprise and tasted just like homemade apple pie filling. The frosting was smooth and soooooo creamy. It really complemented the rest of the cupcake without being too sugary. I can't wait to have some friends over for dinner because I know just what I'll be serving for dessert!

There are newer reviews for Sarasota Cupcake Company

Reviewed July 6, 2012

This establishment on St. Armand's Circle was excellent. We visited here late in the evening and I did not expect the cupcakes to be too great, since it was late. The cupcakes were perfect. There were not too many flavor choices, but there need not be anything else except the vanilla raspberry. I cannot think of a word to describe this moist, flavorful cupcake. The size is big enough to share. We also had the chocolate and vanilla. A must visit in Sarasota.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I stop in here quite frequently and they have the absolute best cupakes! $4 may seem pricey for a cupcake but it is pretty difficult to eat an entire one on your own, as they are huge! I have never had anything bad from here. I usually pick up cupcakes to-go and they are always a hit everywhere I bring them.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

We took advantage of the buy 4 cupcakes and get 1 free deal they were offering that day which brought the cost down to $3.20/pc. We selected 5 different cupcakes and the half of the peanut butter cupcake that I tried was very good. We would have had to spend $32 to buy one for every person which seems a little much for cupcakes. The decor was clean and they were very friendly.

Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

It was ok. The Boston creme pie cupcake was great. They were out of coffee. Service was not that helpful.