“Very good food a little tight”
Review of Crowley's Downtown

Crowley's Downtown
Ranked #134 of 930 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2013

It's in the middle of all the downtown restaurants and has Irish and English fare as well as beers. We had scotch eggs which you can't get most places in the U.S.
Downside was that the inside is small and crowded. The outside seating looked fun but way too hot with a chance of reluge.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Filet sandwich was very good with sweet potato fries. Wife's spinach salad was very good. Irish chili and deviled eggs appetizers are highly recommended.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Went to Crowleys before a Rowdies game and had super time. Atmosphere was electric and Ralphs Mob were very friendly, they sold us some tickets for the match which was very convenient. We sat at the bar for our meal and the fillet steak sandwich was beautiful as was the few pints of well kept Guinness. The two bar staff were very friendly and we will certainly go back next time in St Petes for a Rowdies game. Thanks everyone for making two Brits very welcome.

1  Thank Holidayfan58
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Went to Crowleys with my family, three kids aged 10, 13, 15 and my wife before a visit Tropicana Field for a Rays game, we were on a vacation. The waitress was very nice, it was a beautiful Friday afternoon so we sat at an outside table on the sidewalk, made for good people, car watching. The didn't have a problem with my oldest sign getting slices of pizza from a place next door and eating them at the table with us, which was cool I thought, and the food was very well prepared, everyone got something the liked, I had the Chicken Pot Pie, which was topped with mashed potatoes, delicious and big portion, my little guy thought I might not finish it, but of course I proved him wrong. But nice spot if your in the area.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

We walked to Crowley's with friends and family while touring the St. Petersburg area. We enjoyed eating outside and having drinks while listening to the street musicians from a nearby establishment. We only ordered appetizers as we were not looking for a full meal. The Reuban egg rolls were very good as were the Irish Nachos. They have a wide assortment of beer so everyone should be able to find something they will like. The service was good too. I would definitely eat here again when in the area.