“First time to Seltzers”

Harold Seltzer's Steakhouse
Ranked #29 of 920 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Rediscover the Great American Steakhouse tonight at Harold Seltzer's. Located in the heart of St. Petersburg, the Original Seltzer's Steakhouse is back with excellent food, friendly service and roaring fireplaces for a guaranteed good time.Join us for date night or a family outing and enjoy delicious steaks, seafood and homemade sides in our classic and cozy atmosphere. Our extensive lunch, dinner and late night menus offer a variety of dishes including our hand cut steaks that are perfectly aged (35+ days), flame broiled and lightly spiced for better flavor and tenderness. We also feature weekly specials and a daily happy hour at our full bar with specialty cocktails, draft and bottled beer and a wide selection of wines.Please visit our website for a full menu and additional information on takeout, delivery, catering and private party availability. From everyone at Harold Seltzer's Steakhouse, we welcome you to our family and hope you enjoy your time with us as much as we enjoy serving you!
Reviewed March 29, 2014

The food was excellent and Brian our waiter was the best. The only complaint I had was the A/C was on so high that it was extremely cold. I told Brian about it and he had it corrected immediately. Will definitely be back again.

Harold S, Manager at Harold Seltzer's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

It's wonderful hearing Brian went above and beyond to make sure you enjoyed your meal with us! I'll be sure to pass your compliments along to him. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Take care,

There are newer reviews for Harold Seltzer's Steakhouse

Reviewed March 29, 2014

One of my favorite restaurants in Florida just got awful. I do not know any other words to describe it. Three people and three cold baked potatoes. a 14 oz Rib Eye steak that was cold, tough and one piece cut like a piece of sawdust.
We finally received our three hot baked potatos after we finished the rest of our meal. The waitress asked how we liked our meals and promptly left the table without hearing our remarks.
This was my fourth trip to Selzers this winter and the most disappointing one.
And for the last 15 minutes we were there, no water and no beverage refill.
The chef who cooks the delicious bread asked me how I liked my meal and I had to tell him the sorry news.
If you are looking for some great meat and seafood , go elsewhere.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

We stopped in because of the filet mignon special. Our server Brian was professional & attentive.
What a first class atmosphere; casual, yet tasteful. The food was excellent. The prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend.

Glad you stopped in for the filet mignon and thought everything was excellent, Greg! It's wonderful knowing Brian took great care of you and you had such a pleasant experience. I hope you'll come back for another meal with us soon!

Take care,

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Good prime rib meal for my 60th birthday celebration. Service was excellent and when my wife mentioned it was my birthday to the waitress she brought a free bottle of wine. Once the main meal was over a wonderful complimentary desert was presented. Wonderful experience.

Harold S, Manager at Harold Seltzer's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

So glad we were able to make your 60th birthday celebration so special! It makes me happy hearing that you felt the food and service were excellent. I hope you'll come back and see us again soon!

All the best,

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Emailed seltzers twice no response ,according to their web site they appreciate customer feedback
Apparently that is not true ,since they have never responded to my emails
We dined at Seltzers WED FEB 12/14
A table of 4
My husband and I sent our prime rib back it was not done how we requested , waitress did bring it back ,but when we got our prime rib again it was served on the same plate our sides were cold and all they did was pour a bit of blood drippings to make it look liked med rare
We sent it back again ,came back on same plate sides were cold again and the prime rib still was not right .Our meal was terrible my husband sent his meal back for a third time,Was really surprised that the kitchen could not get our order right after the first time we sent them back.
My prime rib was un-eatable as was my husband's ,the other couple's in our party was no better
Needless to say we gave up sending our meal back again and just left it on our plates
Harold did come over after the first time.Our meals were very disappointing, We spent a lot of money on this meal
I would have appreciated a response from my previous 2 emails .I guess I will keep sending them back like our dinners

1  Thank Roe P