“Lamb Chops”

Harold Seltzer's Steakhouse
Ranked #24 of 899 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Rediscover the Great American Steakhouse tonight at Harold Seltzer's. Located in the heart of St. Petersburg, the Original Seltzer's Steakhouse is back with excellent food, friendly service and roaring fireplaces for a guaranteed good time.Join us for date night or a family outing and enjoy delicious steaks, seafood and homemade sides in our classic and cozy atmosphere. Our extensive lunch, dinner and late night menus offer a variety of dishes including our hand cut steaks that are perfectly aged (35+ days), flame broiled and lightly spiced for better flavor and tenderness. We also feature weekly specials and a daily happy hour at our full bar with specialty cocktails, draft and bottled beer and a wide selection of wines.Please visit our website for a full menu and additional information on takeout, delivery, catering and private party availability. From everyone at Harold Seltzer's Steakhouse, we welcome you to our family and hope you enjoy your time with us as much as we enjoy serving you!
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Lamb Chops”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I ordered the lamb chops on my last visit. They were extremely small and bony. I am not exaggerating when I say I got about 2-3 bites of meat out of each. I had to dig to get that bit of meat out. My friends ordered prime rib and asked for medium rare and it was well done. They will never go there again. They were extremely disappointed. We all should have returned our plates. My friend ordered a Napoleon for dessert and it was served frozen hard. When he asked the waiter for a thawed out Napoleon, the waiter said they were all frozen. The waiter put it in a take away box to eat at home.

• Visited December 2012

Redington Shores, Florida
“Best Steaks and Prime Rib in town.”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

If you want a great steak, prime rib or seafood Harold Seltzer's is the place to go. The food there is outstanding. The staff are fast and friendly and the prices can't be beat. I would highly recommend you try them if you are in the area. Very family friendly or great for romance.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank dalstar1
Enfield, Connecticut
“Best stake in town”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Clean..Casual dining. Wait staff excellent.(ask for David) food was excellent.Price was right on..Will keep going back every time we visit St. Pete

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Jim W
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bugs”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We used to go here all the time when it was Sam's, then we moved away. We came back for our 10th anniversary (we had our rehearsal dinner here back then). Everything was fine, and as we remembered until we got our entrees. Her filet "medallions" were full of gristle. My ribeye was ok for the price, until a roach crawled across my plate. Server JD was very apologetic and the meal was comped, which was a good thing because my wife's ended up in their front landscaping when she couldn't hold it down. Huge letdown...I guess you really can't go home again.

1 Thank Nzigler
Riga
“Prime rib de luxe”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

The prime rib in this place is just tops. Go there every time I am in Florida. Only negative is that there normally is quite a waiting list to get in.

Visited January 2012