“Nice family diner!”

Cuisines: American
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Nice family diner!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

I am a regular at Kay's and I enjoy the food, the atmosphere and the service. The breakfast is always good and you can't go wrong with the burgers and fries. Sunday mornings can be busy, but it is always worth the wait.

Kay's is a neighborhood restaurant that is not commercialized with good people and good food and it's the kind of place that makes you feel at home.

• Visited May 2013

Castle Rock,Colorado USA
“Great value.”
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I eat breakfeast here twice a week we get two hearty well Cooke delicious meals with coffee and tea and a 20 % tip for around $17.00 . The staff is friendly all home cooked style food. They also have great hamburgers. Best deal in town.

“Only place my family goes out to breakfast”
Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

My family and I live in St. Pete. We come to eat here often. Great value for price. I can get one egg, hash browns, ham, toast, and juice all for a little over $6. Quality of food is great. It's so rare to find a place where you feel like you get what you pay for. You can also get "brunch" here as well. They have a lunch menu but they never stop serving breakfast. Definitely worth a visit (:

“An absolute gem!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I ate breakfast here twice for less than $12 each time and walked out the door stuffed. The food is great, the service is fast, the staff is a little shy (meaning they aren't going to talk your ear of, which is fine by me) but the overall experience was fantastic!

eWe found this place because it was right next to Starbucks. :-)

Best breakfast(s) we had while in Treasure Island without question.

Gainesville, Florida
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

While visiting Treasure Island we happened upon Kay's Kitchen. For $5.75 I enjoyed a spinach and feta three egg omelet with home fries and toast. I took half of it home and it was still delish reheated. Lots of feta and spinach in the omelet and it was well season. I should try the lunch menu next time but I expect I'll have the wonderful omelet again.

• Visited August 2012