“'Petit-dej'”

Tyrone Restaurant
Ranked #227 of 931 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My first real experience of an American style breakfast outside of IHOP.

The food was good, served fresh and tasted nice, I came away feeling like I was set up for the day. The bacon was great and the eggs cooked just as I like them. The waiting staff were very welcoming, albeit quite busy. The coffee was so-so, it tasted like it had been sitting on the burner for a little too long, but hey at their prices I can't compain,

On a second visit a few weeks after, I had the pancakes which didn't disappoint either.

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Small family place for breakfast feels like I'm at grandmas house. Freshly cooked to order, hot breakfast. Bacon taste great. Home frys were Delish - coffee was just coffee staff friendly quick service

Reviewed January 25, 2013

A good choice for the area. Service is fast. Made to order and quite tasty. Also a lunch menu which I have not tried. But I will return for a 2nd time to try more breakfast items. Waitress was really nice and chatty.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

was very sad to find that one of the guys that works there is very critical of special needs. he proceeded to tell me, one day when i was there slone, how "bad" my child was. when i explained to him that my child is autistic and that he likes to talk a lot, that he is not bad. he proceeded to continue telling me how bad my child was because he would not stop talking.
WTH, he wasnt even talking to him, so what did it matter how much my child talked? no oned else was bothered by it.
yeah, not going there again. telling all my friends not to go there either.

1  Thank auntlella13
William K, Owner at Tyrone Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our
restaurant.
I am certainly disappointed that your experience was not all that it could
have been.
I would like to apologize on behalf of the restaurant and its team for your experience.
This type of behavior is certainly immature and is definitely not condoned.
This type of interaction with a member of our staff is certainly
not typical and I will be sure to raise your experience with our entire
service team as a training exercise.
You may also be interested to learn that this staff member is no longer a member of our team.
I would take pleasure in welcoming you back so that you could experience the restaurant as it was meant to be.
Again, our sincere apologies and hope you would give us another try.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

A wonderful family style restaurant in St Petersburg! Great food, large portions, very fast and attentive service and good prices! We always come here every time we are in town!

1  Thank fewedi

Thank you for your kind review. We make every effort to please our guests and give them what they want. See you next time your in.