“Best overall short term accommodation in old northeast”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in St. Petersburg
Terrace Park Suites
Ranked #13 of 43 Hotels in St. Petersburg
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Just wanted to compliment Carlos and Annie Perez on running a very professional vacation rental while being gracious and hospitable to each guest. The units are spotlessly clean and the grounds are well maintained. It's located in a safe and quiet residential neighborhood that's just a short walk to downtown or Beach Drive. I highly recommend this as your home away from home!

• Stayed: December 2013
Matt B, Manager at Terrace Park Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2017

Thank you! We really appreciate you taking the time to write the review of Terrace Park. We invite you back soon to see all the great updates that we have made as well! Matt

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I was looking for accomodations within walking distance of Vinoy park and happened upon this awesome little treasure tucked away in a quiet little neighborhood 10 minutes walk from Vinoy Park. Old school Florida motel at its finest. Well maintained, quiet and the owner is just delightful. Limited parking on site however I had no problem finding parking on the street and felt comfortable doing so. If you're looking for room service and ice/vending machines down the hall this place isn't for you. If you're looking for 'different' then I highly recommend Terrace Park Suites. I will definitely be staying there in the future.

Room Tip: My room faced 9th Ave. N and I wasn't affected by traffic noise at all. Had no issues with the...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I spent a very pleasant time at the Terrace Park Suites during my last business trip to FL. Located a few blocks from the waterfront and downtown St. Pete, the grounds are attractive and well maintained. This is a nice area to go for a long walk. There is plenty of parking available. My room was nicely decorated, comfortable, well maintained and very clean.
The owners were extremely accomodating, responsive, and nice. I highly recommend the Terrace Park Suites and plan to stay there on my next business trip.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business