Long story short, Brian is the man. He was very very accomidating, he helped us with directions, helped us with our room and we even had our car die and he said he would wait for AAA for us while we went and ate.
The guy was so damn nice I wanted to hug him, I think he would of played cards with us if we asked him to.
He had a happy hour going durring the day to watch football with free drinks/snacks and he even stayed to hang out with the guests.
I have never been treated so well at a hotel, this guy is almost like another friend on a trip. I cannot speak highly enough about Brian the owner and his hot german wife (sorry Brian).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming historic inn conveniently located in the heart of Downtown St. Petersburg. This 20 guest room inn is within walking distance to world class museums and galleries, fine dining, evening entertainment and St. Pete's beautiful waterfront. Tropicana Field, home of the Tampa Bay Rays, is less than 1 mile from the inn. The Gulf beaches are an app. 20 minute drive from Downtown. Amenities at the inn include a continental breakfast, a drink at Evening Social, wifi and limited onsite parking. We are a 2-star property know for excellent service and unique accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The Inn on Third reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Inn St Petersburg Hotel St. Petersburg
- Best Inn St Petersburg
- St Petersburg Best Inn
- Best Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Best Inn