Everything is in order, the owners have the answer to every question you can think of. There is a notebook with the menus of all the nearby restaurants. You can easily walk to the Dali' which one of the nicest museums you'll ever see--small so you don't get worn out, adding (of Dali') docent, and the works are stunning.
There is a specific baseball trolley and a Central Ave. trolley, both of which take you to Tropicana field.
The rooms are small but very clean and have a little fridge. This is just a VERY comfortable place to stay for a few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Important information: Starting mid July 2015, our hotel will be called "The Inn On Third". It will be the same owners and innkeepers as the last 10 years, so you can expect the same great service and hospitality as in the past. We look forward to welcoming you! Charming historic inn conveniently located in the heart of Downtown St. Petersburg. This 22 guest room inn is within walking distance to world class museums and galleries, fine dining, evening entertainment and St. Pete's beautiful waterfront. Tropicana Field, home of the Tampa Bay Rays, is less than 1 mile from the inn. The Gulf beaches are an app. 20 Minute drive from Downtown. Amenities at the inn include a continental breakfast, a drink at Evening Happy Hour, wifi and limited onsite parking. We are a 2-star property know for excellent service and unique accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your The Inn on Third reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Inn St Petersburg Hotel St. Petersburg
- Best Inn St Petersburg
- St Petersburg Best Inn
- Best Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Best Inn