We can't praise the owners, Stephanie and Brian, enough for their amazing inn. They treat us like friends and make it a joy every time we come back.
This was our fifth stay in the past two years and we always look forward to coming back. The grounds, rooms and lobby are always immaculate. Stephanie and Brian are extremely helpful and have accommodated our every need. Location is in a quiet area and only a few blocks from Publix supermarket, a strip of local restaurants and even a very quaint coffee shop we discovered right down the road.
And you can't beat the value. The prices are amazing for the INVALUABLE service and amenities provided.
In five stays, we still have yet to find anything wrong...and I doubt we ever will.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming historic inn conveniently located in the heart of Downtown St. Petersburg. This 20 guest room inn is within walking distance to world class museums and galleries, fine dining, evening entertainment and St. Pete's beautiful waterfront. Tropicana Field, home of the Tampa Bay Rays, is less than 1 mile from the inn. The Gulf beaches are an app. 20 minute drive from Downtown. Amenities at the inn include a continental breakfast, a drink at Evening Social, wifi and limited onsite parking. We are a 2-star property know for excellent service and unique accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Inn on Third reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Inn St Petersburg Hotel St. Petersburg
- Best Inn St Petersburg
- St Petersburg Best Inn
- Best Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Best Inn