“West Central Area of St. Pete gives "Downtown" a darn good run”
Review of Alesia

Alesia
Ranked #42 of 963 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I'll skip descriptives like "different", "quaint", and "quirky" and get right to it..... the food. Born and raised in St, Petersburg, I thought I knew where all the "good" restaurants were... then some younger and more trendy friends invited us to Alesia, a fusion of French and Vietnamese cuisine, and I realized we had some serious catching up to do, "good" restaurant wise. Alesia's selections are unique, delicious and beautifully presented in a setting both relaxing and "up-scale"; we ate on their outside patio on a perfect evening. The cornish game hen was delicious (and the potatoes au gratin side dish could have won me over on it's own). Next on our to-do list is the Saturday morning brunch. Wait staff is courteous, knowledgable and attentive (but not obsequious). Setting+food+service= RETURN VISITS. Bravo, Alesia!

2  Thank katdudley

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I probably go to this place at least once a week. Every food they make is absolutely delicious! Very chill place. Highly recommended!

3  Thank cindylou310
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Great fresh and tasty food, a few decent brews on tap and a good wine selection. Perfect time of year to sit outside on the patio and enjoy everything about this place. Been here many times and get the craving every couple of weeks.

2  Thank Wings001
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Finally an original restaurant with a mix of french and Vietnamese food.
Outdoor seating and great food.
We are going all the time.

1  Thank Bertrand O
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Great quiet little spot to have lunch with a friend. Nice outdoor seating when the weather is not hot. Smaller portions are perfect for lunch. Great chicken salad and homemade soups. I really miss their tomato bisque that used to be on the menu.

2  Thank djhgosem