We arrived at the hotel on July 23. It was easy to find; we were checked in quickly and efficiently by a very cheerful young man. We parked in the shaded lot, entered the building with our electronic keys and took the interior stairs up to the 3rd floor. (The elevator prooved to be a major slow poke during our stay.) The hallways above first floor were much too warm, but our room was comfortably cool when we entered. The room was as requested, very clean with a pleasant fragrance. Our window overlooked the pool, spa & sundeck below. It was lovely! The surrounding area was well kempt as well. The bathroom floor appeared to be ceramic tile, and the shower had one of those curved curtain rods which provided lots of extra space. The usual toiletries and towels were provided. The linens, pillows and comforters were clean and in excellenet condition. The mattresses were very comfortable. Complimentary continental breakfast provided the next morning offerred a good choice of items. The attendant was prompt and courteous, the food and drink were fresh and plentiful. Check-out was not necessary - the bill was left under my door very early in the morning. We simply left our keys in the room and departed. The property is situated in a location convenient to dining, shopping, entertainment and sports events. Our stay was most enjoyable - I highly recommend this property. By the way, the Devil Rays won the game 3 to 2!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Petersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Petersburg Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hampton Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hampton Inn
- St Petersburg Hampton Inn