First impression was average Hampton. The lobby was clean but a little dated and the carpet in the elevator was dirty but there was a storyboard with proposed new design & furnishings so it looks like it will be updated soon.The front desk person was very welcoming and helpful as were all the staff. The room was very clean, the bed was super comfy (main reason we choose Hampton's when we can) the ac worked well and there was plenty of parking. The room was a little pricey at $139 +tax for a Hampton but it was high season and the surrounding hotels were mostly in the same price range for the area. We did not use the pool but the patio & pool area were quite lovely and had a nice island feel. The only complaint was the lack of water pressure in the shower. Overall a pleasant stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Petersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Petersburg Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hampton Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hampton Inn
- St Petersburg Hampton Inn