Hampton Inn St. Petersburg
$163
$147
Hilton.com
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast(St. Petersburg)(Great Value!)
$99
$137
$67
QualityInn
The Inn on Third(St. Petersburg)(Great Value!)
$94
Hollander Hotel(St. Petersburg)
$110
$186
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $231/night.

All reviewshot itemsroom was cleantropicana fieldpool and hot tubclose to downtownfresh fruitst petenice poolrays gamedali museumpetersburglobbyhousekeepinghurricanepublixrefrigeratorflorida
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This Hampton was comparable to the others. Located close to Tampa Intl Airport we arrived late 2 a.m. due to cancelled/delayed flights.
The night auditor checked us in and was very nice. Beds were very comfy and quiet. Did not get to enjoy the beautiful pool or amenities as we checked out the next morning. Not a great area (can't see the beach) but we felt safe staying there.

Room Tip: Our stay was very brief so I do not remember the rooms...but the a/c worked well & sleep came easy as the hotel was quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2013

In february 2013 my husband and I had stayed here. It was a horrible experience. On arrival they had wet towels laying in the lobby, they were the same way the next day. The front desk guy was aloff to us. We asked a question and he had nt time to answer us. if u can avoid this place please do so. This hotel is not up to Hampton standards. The ice machine on 3rd floor was broken also.

Room Tip: choose another spot..
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Peggy D
srewy, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

We are sorry that we couldn't have made your stay more enjoyable and I regret to hear about your disappointing experience. I'm reviewing your comments about the towels in the lobby and front desk service with our team and hope you'll come back for a much more pleasant experience. Please let us know if you have any additional comments or suggestions.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We took a long weekend trip to St. Pete. The room was comfortable and clean (nothing real special though). The bed was comfortable. We got a pretty good rate and we were centrally located between the Beaches and downtown St. Pete. Breakfast was OK. Seem like all the hotels have slipped in this area in the past couple of years. We went out to get breakfast. The front desk was friendly and helpful. Overall it was a good stay.

Room Tip: Rooms on the North and West side were pretty quiet. Had a pool view.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2013

My husband had business in the city so I traveled with him for the stay. This hotel is pretty good. The bed was comfy, stylish and clean. The bathroom was nice until I saw the ants on the floor - the 4th floor. Pool area was nice. Breakfast was adequate, staff was friendly and helpful. The area was the pits. The best store in the neighborhood was big lots, the only restaurants nearby were fast food. The area looked very run down. Couldn't wait to get back home.

Room Tip: Room that ends in 12, 14, 16 have a nice grassy view with a pond in the distance.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing feedback on your recent stay with us. I understand you were disappointed in the cleanliness of your room and I am very sorry for the pests you encountered. We take a lot of pride in our guests being satisfied and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our housekeeping staff and pest control affiliates to address and prevent this from happening in the future. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area, you will consider staying with us again so we may show you the quality accommodations you expect and deserve.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I travel for business and almost always stay at a Hampton Inn. I was shocked that his property has the Hampton name on the outside. It is rather old and outdated but that did not bother me as much as the dirt and debris in the hallways and in my room. I found this property to be extremely dirty; thus, cleanliness is lacking! And, it is not in the best part of town. The morning breakfast buffet does not have much variety as I have experienced elsewhere. There one saving grace is the delighful lady who was working in the breakfast area- she was very friendly and put a smile on my face at the end of an otherwise less than stellar experience. I definitely would not return to this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

We appreciate your loyalty to our brand and regret to hear about your disappointment while staying with us. Our dedicated team adheres to strict quality assurance practices and your comments let us know we need to make improvements to our current operations. Thank you for alerting us to these service opportunities and we will incorporate your comments into our training processes. I also appreciate your compliments about our shining star. We've shared your compliments with her and thanked her for her dedication to our true Hamptonality. We hope you'll give us another opportunity to see how you've helped us improve.

Kind regards,