Hampton Inn St. Petersburg
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$145
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$169
Marriott Hotels
The Inn on Third(St. Petersburg)(Great Value!)
$94
  • Restaurant
Hollander Hotel(St. Petersburg)
$109
Travelocity
All reviewshot itemsroom was cleana hilton honors membernice pool areapool and hot tubtropicana fieldclose to downtownfresh fruitminute drivest peterays gamedali museumpetersburglobbyflhousekeepingwalmart
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Looking for Hampton Inn's standard of service and cleanliness and this place fell well short. The staff was cold and ineffective. Matching the damp, musky, less than clean room we were provided. Not enough to keep me from reserving other Hampton rooms, but hard to believe this place is in the Hampton family. If you have another option for a similar price in the area take it.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
srewy, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're dedicated to making guests feel welcome and comfortable in every aspect of their stay. I regret to hear that cleanliness concerns and service issues prevented us from offering you the excellent experience you expected. We're reviewing your comments with our staff and additional training will be provided in these important areas. Thank you for bring this to my attention and we hope to have a second chance to show you our true Hamptonality.

Kind regards,
Tiffany

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We just had an overnight stay in this hotel last August of 2012 and it was just fine.We went to this area of Florida just to get a break from Orlando and to check the place out. We loved the areas beaches and attractions very much that we will be back. The room was comfortable. The staff were friendly and the free breakfast was a plus. The only thing I can criticize is that we just recently stayed at the Hampton Inn Harrisonburg, VA and comparing the rooms, the VA one is more spacious. But I would still recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We stayed here on Feb 15. The Hampton was admittedly our second choice because the Vinoy was fully booked (Valentine's weekend I guess). The strong points: great location, quiet, clean, well appointed and very good breakfast (much better than the average Hampton). Why not 5 stars -- parking is a hassle and service at front desk was cold at times (but good at others), price is high for what you get.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Overall my experiences with Hampton Inns are very good. This one is older and not in the best part of town. It was clean and comfortable like most Hampton's. After I checked in and unpacked I found that my toilet was not working properly. I asked to be moved to another room but was told they were sold out. As a diamond member I guess I at least expected a "sorry" for my experience. The hotel was nice but the staff was lacking...

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 9, 2013

This is a perfectly fine place to stay with close proximity to everything downtown in St Petersburg. Not flashy. Big drawback is the lack of self-parking. All parking is by valet. Breakfast is the standard fare, too.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business