Hampton Inn St. Petersburg
$174
  • Breakfast included
$152
Staybridge.com
The Inn on Third(St. Petersburg)(Great Value!)
$94
$132
$188
$167
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast(St. Petersburg)(Great Value!)
$87
$228
$178
  • Restaurant
$67
All reviewshot itemsroom was cleana hilton honors membernice pool areapool and hot tubtropicana fieldclose to downtownfresh fruitminute drivest peterays gamedali museumpetersburglobbyflhousekeepingwalmart
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We stayed here on Feb 15. The Hampton was admittedly our second choice because the Vinoy was fully booked (Valentine's weekend I guess). The strong points: great location, quiet, clean, well appointed and very good breakfast (much better than the average Hampton). Why not 5 stars -- parking is a hassle and service at front desk was cold at times (but good at others), price is high for what you get.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Overall my experiences with Hampton Inns are very good. This one is older and not in the best part of town. It was clean and comfortable like most Hampton's. After I checked in and unpacked I found that my toilet was not working properly. I asked to be moved to another room but was told they were sold out. As a diamond member I guess I at least expected a "sorry" for my experience. The hotel was nice but the staff was lacking...

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 9, 2013

This is a perfectly fine place to stay with close proximity to everything downtown in St Petersburg. Not flashy. Big drawback is the lack of self-parking. All parking is by valet. Breakfast is the standard fare, too.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I travel a good bit and I am a Hilton honors member so I try to use their properties whenever possible. This property really needs an update. Everything just seems pretty worn. The staff was friendly enough but the overall condition of the rooms and dining area was just really average or perhaps a bit below average.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank shellysphoto
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We always try to stay at Hampton. But the really downtown one was just a bit more than we wanted to pay. This Hampton was just a couple of miles from downtown, a little closer to the beaches, and was very clean and nice. The rooms were good sized, they were quiet, and we got a good sleep both nights we were there. We ate at restaurants in St Pete on the gulf,so the location of the hotel meant that it was easier to drive there. But it only took 10-12 minutes to drive back downtown, so it seemed pretty ideal to us. We were very pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple