Oh boy...this was NOT good. The neighborhood is scary. Be sure to lock your car and bring in all your belongings. The staff was wonderful. They were so nice and polite. I think we are just accustomed to a different class of hotel. This hotel appears to be old and tired. The elevator and hallways were dirty. My husband made the mistake of walking in the room barefoot and he said the carpet was 'sticky'. I wouldn't take my shoes off after that so I have no clue. The room smelled musty and we think there may have been some water damage at some point. The ceiling looked like it had a bad repair done in the past. We were so uncomfortable with the cleanliness and location that we called another hotel in the area and actually moved. I've never had to do hat before. This is NOT the typical Hampton.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Petersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Petersburg Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hampton Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hampton Inn
- St Petersburg Hampton Inn