The Hampton Inn & Suites on 34th St. N. St. Petersburg Fl. is a really nice hotel for it's age and the staff is top notch. There is no getting away from the musty odors created by smoking guest who violate hotel policy and smoke when and where they please. Over time it takes it;s toll on any building and this one is no exception. However the rooms are pretty clean, updated, and comfortable. The only complaint is that for some reason Hampton and other Hilton hotels in the "South" have forgotten the food we eat down here, It seems Bagels is always the the breakfest of choice and they even put an omlet on them now which ruins a good omlet, lol. It wasn't that long ago when staying at a Hampton down here got you biscuits, eggs, bacon and gravy. But I guess mayor Bloomberg is making out the menu now:).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Petersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Petersburg Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hampton Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hampton Inn
- St Petersburg Hampton Inn