Stayed at the Hampton Inn (1200 34th St North - US19) for 5 nights in March/2012. The room had 2 queen beds; very comfortable and clean (ground floor). The free breakfast is basic but with many choices (waffle maker, bagels, muffins/danish, toast, cereal, fresh fruit, coffee, juice, milk); 2 "hot" offerings, such as eggs and/or sausage. Did not use pool, but it's clean with a nice patio area, lounge chairs and tables. You do need a car to stay in this area; however the hotel is conveniently situated between the beach and Pier area. No more than a 10-minute drive to either; very short drive to I-275. Easy access to anything! Front desk and cleaning staff always very friendly! Would definitely stay here again!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Petersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Petersburg Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hampton Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hampton Inn
- St Petersburg Hampton Inn