This is the 1st time staying at this hotel. We have stayed in this area before & thought we would give it a try. It is more than we would normally pay but we give it a thumbs up. We had a few issues which were looked after right away with smiles & apologies. The breakfast is very good with a number of selections including hot food. The pool area is quite large with a hot tub. It isn't in the best part of town but we had no problems with the local talent.
We had a 1 bedroom suite which comprised of 2 very large rooms, TV in each room. They are in the process of replacing all the carpets & they are then going to replace all the TVs with new flat screens.
There are some fast food restaurants in the area plus a Po Folks just up the street. I would also highly recommend the St. Pete Diner which is right across the street. It doesn't look like much from the outside but the food & service is top notch. For less than $10 you get a good sized meal including soup or salad & dessert.
We will likely stay here again next year on our vacation.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Petersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Petersburg Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hampton Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hampton Inn
- St Petersburg Hampton Inn