“Some of the best Indian I have ever had” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
PA
“Some of the best Indian I have ever had”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Fabulous lunch buffet. Each dish has a distinct flavor (as Indian food should be). Typical buffet with a great variety. Lunch for two $23. Excellent value for money. Waitstaff is attentive even though it is a buffet. If I lived in St Pete I would go there as much as I could. No outside seating. Highly recommend the lunch.

Visited June 2013

Venice, Florida
“WOULD NEVER RETURN”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

I am English and have been eating Indian food most of my life, I also cook it at home so I know the taste and spices very well. This restaurant was very hot (no ac) and not very attractive, we ordered Chicken Ticka Masala and I have to say it was the worst I have ever eaten, the sauce tasted like it was made from Tomato soup, the only spice was coriander sprinkled on the top. I am very surprised at the reviews posted here rating a great experience. I can only think that the main chef had returned to his home country and they were filling in with some second rate cook.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
St. Petersburg, Florida
“You have to try this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

Excellent food! Have been several times and have enjoyed everything we have ever ordered. Quality ingredients and good portions for the price. Our kids love this place too!

Visited February 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food - good service - good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

This restaurant has a good variety of dishes. They are good about suggesting if you are new to Indian food. The naan was very good and came in several flavors. Tomato sauce in tikki marsala was very tasty. Atmosphere is nothing special, but clean and with Indian decor, and they have Bollywood videos playing. All in all a good value for good food.

“Delicious lunch buffet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

First off, there are 2 India Grill's listed on Trip Advisor. They are the same restaurant but its location is on Central Avenue not 1st Ave. they have changed locations. Also, their website is http://www.indiagrillinc.com/

Well, I stopped here with my 8 month old and sister for their lunch buffet. I can't BELIEVE there are any bad reviews for the food! The buffet was lovely and had several options. It was not the biggest buffet I've seen but it had great options and everything was fresh. I highly recommend the butter chicken and the curried vegetables!

The staff was very nice and kept offering to make something special for my daughter. It was very much appreciated but she loved the curried veggies!

The decor was kind of cheesy but come on what Indian restaurant isn't. Personally, I enjoy that part about it :)

I cannot wait to go back for lunch and I look forward to trying their full menu for dinner as well!!!