“wasted money go to McDonalds”

Zeko's Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #307 of 923 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Portions were tiny order was wrong had to get sent back some food fell on floor as it was being brought out perhaps that was why the portions were small took perhaps 15min to have food brought out 1 person at a time the salad was a bowl full of lettuce for 6 dollars. We will not go there again! Did i mention portions were tiny.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I passed this corner restaurant for the past 5 years and finally got to stop and enjoy it. It's very clean and neat, and the food is very well prepared.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Used to like this place but the
Customer service is awful and last time I had food here I found hair init so I probably wont go back.

Reviewed March 21, 2012

I love Zekos! It's not fast food but it is fast casual, sort of like Panera. The food is great, I swear by the falafel with fried veggies. The staff is very nice and it's a great place for a quick lunch or dinner!!!

Reviewed October 9, 2011

my co-workers and I choose Zeko's for a quick lunch. The portions are generous at a good price. Service is also fast.