“Chicken n Waffles”
Review of Lee Roy Selmon's - CLOSED

Lee Roy Selmon's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Was at the mall with the wife! headed home and had inlaws at house so got togo from Selmons ! Past few times we have been since Lee Roy pasted and the food has not been quite as Good as before his passing! I got the new dish of Waffle n Chicken! Got home and opened it up and saw corn on top of chicken Oh no! came with mashed taters and cinnamon butter and syrup with Breaded chicken strips! The corn had bacon chips in it and the corn went well with the meal! Waffle was very good! Chicken was very good! May have to Give Selmons another try! Before Lee Roy Passed we ate there a couple times a month! Hope they are back on Track!

1  Thank biggln

Reviewed February 15, 2014

We've been here a few times, the food is always good. The service however is lacking. The first visit, there was a very drunk couple at the bar, the bartenders continued to serve them even though they were making other patrons uncomfortable. They were not very attentive to the other customers. Our last visit we put in our name for a table and we're told 15 minutes we waited over a half hour and finally ate at the bar. When I mentioned, as we were leaving, that they had never called our name I basically got an eye roll from the gentleman at the front.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

We had a family birthday celebration, chose this place, and will definitely go back. It is noisy, but then it is a sports bar. The ribs are fantastic. The others liked what they got, but I would not be able to selected anything other than the ribs. Just right!!

1  Thank langail
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We're Selmon fans, and I don't mean football! Every meal here has been great in terms of selection, flavor, prices, and staff. This trip we ate at Selmon's twice and had 4 different entrees, all very very tasty. Portions are massive and the prices are so reasonable. The hostess and Manager were very personable and seemed to genuinely like their jobs. In addition to being really proficient, our waiter was so sweet.
Other area restaurant Managers should visit this Selmon's and see what they're doing right.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

We stopped in for lunch today and had a very good experience. We were promptly seated and our waitress was right there waiting for us. We started with soft pretzels with queso that were delicious. I had the Twisted Southern Chicken that was amazing. One of the best lunches I have had in ages. My husband had the Sweet Heat Fried Chicken Sandwich which he liked a lot. We are only going to be in Florida another three weeks but we will be back. We highly recommend this restaurant.