“"Great Sports Bar" 63”
Review of Lee Roy Selmon's - CLOSED

Lee Roy Selmon's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Never been disappointed,several trips every year for 5 straight years.Really like the Dewey's Stacked Burger with oklahoma sauce.

1  Thank UBETME

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Seem's Lee Roy's has been around for about ten years now. I hear they are a corporate owned business now and not a family business like way back when. But the food is still very good. Ever had smoked/BBQ chicken wings? These are the bomb! You are gonna love em! Last visit, I had the beef biscuit. It was tender, lean, and tasted of smoky barbeque in a sweet molasses sauce. Totally what I was hoping for. The side of cornbread casserole was out of this world tasty.
The interior is clean and full of flat screen TV's. Like most all restaurants these days, the high corporate profit item are the drinks here. The dinners are quite moderately priced and generally a good value. Great place for the family and well worth a trip from the beaches if you are visiting on vacation. Check em out! You may find a new favorite place in Lee Roy's. Lee Roy, if you are reading this from far above, I just want to thank you for your personal kindness every time we met. Will never forget your handshake and the smile. Thank you. You are missed.

1  Thank kidritalin
Reviewed June 13, 2012

food ok but greasy i don't eat greasy food lee roy is just a name of a foot ball player. owned by outback.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

Great food, great service, great value. Wonderful experience. We eat out a lot but my wife does not like BBQ that much so I'm left to find new places when she is not with me. From the rolls they bring you to start to the hot towel they give you to clean up with, everything was great. Our server/bartender was great, he knew the menu inside and out. Sorry to say, appetizers are not needed, servings are huge. We were a party of three for lunch. I had the pulled pork sandwich, one person had an appetizer sampler for his meal and the other had a burger with BBQ pulled pork on top of the burger. We all LOVED our food. Only exception was my son had never had fried green tomatoes before so he was not thrilled with them but they were good. The one thing I can say troubling was I wish they had a half rack on the lunch menu. If they do, the three of us did not see it. I have heard of Lee Roy Selmons before but did not realize it was a BBQ place. Wish I would of paid closer attention long ago. If you like BBQ, you will love it when you leave here! Enough said.

2  Thank WOMSWF
Reviewed May 15, 2012

We've eaten twice at this restaurant. Both times the food was great. The first time service was a bit irregular, but most recently it was just fine. We had the sweet heat fried chicken, mama's meatloaf, pecan pie and bread pudding. The mains were really very tasty (!!) and the desserts were also really very tasty (!!) I wish Lee Roy Selmen's would bottle the sauce that came on the meatloaf - I could have made a meal of that alone, it was so good. The portions are huge and the prices are surprisingly low. We had our meals on the outdoor patio and noted that the restaurant's curbside pickup was doing a booming business. With such great food and prices, if I lived in the area I'd stop off for pickup at Lee Roy's also!