We stayed in the two story suite. It was very clean and spacious. It comes with a two burner stove, microwave and mini fridge. The bathroom is upstairs though. Nice showerhead and two sinks. The beds and pillows were so comfortable. Also has a second floor balcony, not private though. Loved the outside tiki bar, two pools and view of the bay. We enjoyed our stay immensely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are minutes from Fort Desoto Park and the Gulf beaches. We are also in close proximity to downtown St. Petersburg and all it has to offer: Tropicana Field-home of the Tampa Bay Rays, The Pier, Salvador Dali Museum, Mahaffey Theater, and Jannus Landing. For the business traveler, we are close to Eckerd College, USF, St. Pete College AllState Center and all Children's Hospital. Our guests will enjoy all the amenities of a full service resort. Stay in touch with your friends and family with our complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Take time to enjoy our pools, hot tub, volleyball court, bicycle rentals, tennis courts, shuffleboard courts, and fitness center. You can relax at the Nepa Hut Beach Bar overlooking Tampa Bay and the world famous Sunshine Skyway Bridge, unwind in Nemo's Lounge, dine in Periscopes waterfront restaurant with views of our marina, or have a relaxing lunch poolside at the Banyan Tree Deli. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Magnuson Hotel Marina Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn St Petersburg
- Holiday Inn Marina Cove
- Holiday Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Holiday Inn