“Our new favorite restaurant in St Petersburg”

Gratzzi Italian Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Gratzzi Italian Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 908 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 2nd Ave South
Description: If you're craving classic Italian food in a classy environment, Gratzzi Italian Grille is the place to eat. Choose from your favorite sultry pasta, meat dishes, including chicken, seafood and veal among others. Gratzzi's menu offers an array of feasts to satisfy your Italian cravings, which also includes classic insalatas and paninis for lunch and dinner.
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
“Our new favorite restaurant in St Petersburg”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

This is our new favorite restaurant when visiting the St Petersburg area. We vacation here several times a year and dine out every night during our stays, so we are always looking for new restaurants. This was our first time dining here and our experience was first rate. The server was pleasant and efficient. Warm bread was served and the oil on the table for dipping had great flavor. We both started with soup. My wife ordered the wedding soup and I had the pasta fagioli. Both were served in large bowls with loads of ingredients. The wedding soup must have had at least thirty tiny meatballs. For our entrees my wife had the Chicken Parmigiana and I had the Lasagna Bolognese. Both were good size portions and the sauce was fantastic. I can’t wait until our next trip so I can go back again.

1 Thank mrbzns

Kansas City, Missouri
“Delightful meal in an outstanding Italian restaurant”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We started with martinis which had the delightful ice floating on the top of the lemon drop and Tito's we ordered. The antipasti was amazing with several types of meat, cheese, olives and stuffed artichokes. For entrees we had the bada bing and a Margherita pizza. Bada Bing is prepared tableside with homemade cavatelli. The prep is placed inside a large parmesan wheel of cheese and cheese is then scraped off the wheel and added to your preparation. Absolutely delightful. A margherita pizza is a margherita pizza you say. Not so, say I. Hot with a delightful crunchy crust, hot out of the oven with tomatoes that taste so fresh you think they were picked 5 minutes ago. Highly recommend. The only negative that I offer is that our server while efficient enough must have had a bad day as there was never a hint of a smile or warmth in her care for us.

Valdosta, Georgia
“Excellent Italian wedding soup”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We read the reviews and also asked at our hotel, The Hollander and they all suggested Grazzi . We were not disappointed. My husband ordered the trio, steak, lamb and duck. I ordered the ahi tuna, my sister in law had the chicken Alfredo and my brother had the lasagna. All of the times were well prepared. The entrees came with soup or salad and my husband and I had the Italian wedding soup it was excellent. The tiny meatballs in the soup were so tasty and the broth was wonderful. I would recommend the Grazzi when visiting St Petersburg.

St. Pete Beach, Florida
“Two Words - Bada Bing!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I'm from NY, so I know Italian. This is by far the best in the area. We go there for every special occassion and they never disappoint. Worth every penny. Definitely try the Bada Bing. It's absolutely delicious and the table side preparation is a phenomenal experience.

• Visited February 2013
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Very tasty”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The food was excellent, the service very good, even for a large group of 7. It was raining when we left to walk back to our hotel and the owner insisted we each take an umbrella. He said they'd all been left behind and we should just keep them.

Visited September 2013