“ONLY THE BEST”

Gratzzi Italian Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Gratzzi Italian Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 2nd Ave South
Description: If you're craving classic Italian food in a classy environment, Gratzzi Italian Grille is the place to eat. Choose from your favorite sultry pasta, meat dishes, including chicken, seafood and veal among others. Gratzzi's menu offers an array of feasts to satisfy your Italian cravings, which also includes classic insalatas and paninis for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed October 5, 2013

this is the greatest italian food in the tampa bay area. better then the more higher priced ones in tampa. the owner treats you like family. the owner is from italy and this is italian as best as it get here. the bar has great drinks. if your a traveler it's a must try when your here. not too far from the gulf beaches or tampa. good to call first because it is a busy place.

2  Thank letsgetfoodnow

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Service and Substance..simply delicious especially the appetizers, fresh and service was great! Will come again..

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Was attending a show at the Mahaffey Theatre last night and we came across Grazzi.. Saw the many reviews on Trip Advisor and thought we'd give it a try...Boy! are we glad we did...from the bread to our last sip of wine...all was perfect!! The artichoke appetizer was awesome..Short Ribs & Risotto to die for...Mediterranean Pasta Perfecto!! Service was just as lovely. This is A DON'T MISS when you are in the area...Looking forward to our return! Thanks For a Delicious Experience!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

It doesn't matter what choice you make in this restaurant - you will not be disappointed. In fact, I've had fun lately just trying new items just to be sure! The Risotto is always my personal favorite but the Gnocci is amazing, the pasta is made fresh everyday and the staff gives the best service. I think I'm lucky because I live close and I literally eat there AT LEAST once a week. You want the most delicious and fresh Italian food with great atmosphere??? You've found it.

1  Thank Shab S
Reviewed September 21, 2013

My husband and I tried many restaurants in st p and this one was the winner. The tastes of the foods we ordered were marvellous. I can't get over the fresh ingredients that are obvious made. The service was top notch and for those who have issues with food ( shocking you did) just talk to the owner or manger of even server- believe me they want to know as speaking to them you can see they strive for perfection! If you want more details just message me!

1  Thank CLaWoman