“Very good service, very tasty food”

Gratzzi Italian Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Gratzzi Italian Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 899 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 2nd Ave South
Description: If you're craving classic Italian food in a classy environment, Gratzzi Italian Grille is the place to eat. Choose from your favorite sultry pasta, meat dishes, including chicken, seafood and veal among others. Gratzzi's menu offers an array of feasts to satisfy your Italian cravings, which also includes classic insalatas and paninis for lunch and dinner.
Los Angeles
“Very good service, very tasty food”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We sat outside and enjoyed people watching. The waiter was very attentive and made some good recommendations. The bread was very good, as was my shrimp entree.

“Outstanding!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

We were impressed with this restaurant from the moment we arrived. The decor was cozy and inviting while offering a lovrly rustic Italian flair. Being of Italian descent and being raised in Cleveland's Little Italy, my husband and I consider ourselves qualified judges of excellent Italian food. Our meal commenced with an order of eggplant fries and fried calamari which were both excellent! The eggplant was crispy, yet it melted in our mouths! Our appetizers were followed by a classic Italian dinner salad complete with red onion and Cici beans with delicious Italian dressing. My husband enjoyed one of their specials which was Sicilian meatloaf that came with a modest side of four cheese mashed potatoes. Absolutely excellent. My daughter enjoyed Margherita pizza which was absolutely outstanding on the crispy crust with fresh vegetables. My son enjoyed a steak that was cooked to perfection with a side of french fries that were similarly amazing. Finally, I enjoyed the gnocchi. The Italian dumplings were served dressed in a creamy and smoky asiago cheese sauce dotted with and fresh cherry tomatoes, As well as both and Porcini and Cremini mushrooms. This was one of the best pasta dishes I have ever had. The dinner was topped off with what I suspect was a homemade crème brûlée that was simply to die for. Our server, Jeremy, was wonderful, pleasant, knowledgeable and efficient! Would we return? Absolutely.

Bradenton Beach, Florida
“Tony and his crew make this a first class experience”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

So much good stuff on the menu that is impossible to pinpoint one item. Fresh pastas, incredible presentation, impeccable service and moderate pricing.
On our last visit fish and veal dishes with lump crab and fresh vegetables made for the best things we have eaten in this area over the last two yrs. We left Houston worried that we would not have such a great range of great eating. Grazzi is like heaven for fine dining folks who love an
interesting and rich wine list too!

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Well worth going”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Service was not bad. The crab- stuffed mushrooms and fried eggplant were pretty good. The prices were not bad and the happy hour special ($3.00 well drinks and drafts) was good. Decent atmosphere and comfortable. Plus there's a big photo of Sophia Loren in a negligee above the men's urinal to make you feel frisky.

• Visited May 2013
“One of the best anywhere”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

As a long time resident of New York and New Jersey and being of Italian heritage, I think I have a good understanding of Italian food and good restaurants. I visted Gratzzi's twice during my visit to St Pete's beach each time with different friends. In my opinion, it is one of the best Italian restaurants that I have ever visited ANYWHERE!! The pasta dishes are amazing!! The prices are very reasonable. The owner, Dominic, is a gracious host and we enjoyed talking to him about his roots in Italy.