“Let's do it again!”

Gratzzi Italian Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Gratzzi Italian Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 2nd Ave South
Description: If you're craving classic Italian food in a classy environment, Gratzzi Italian Grille is the place to eat. Choose from your favorite sultry pasta, meat dishes, including chicken, seafood and veal among others. Gratzzi's menu offers an array of feasts to satisfy your Italian cravings, which also includes classic insalatas and paninis for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We visited Grazzi this past Saturday Jan 12 @ around 6:30 for dinner. Knowing that we would chance it because reservations are pretty much necessary for Fri/Sat night. Thankfully, our party of four was seated at the last available outside table.

We started with the Eggplant Fries and Pizza dough bites. ~ Very tasty, not greasy at all

For our Mains:
Crispy Duck, which is my husbands favorite dish (one of them anyway), he said it was perfectly cooked.
I had the Eggplant Parm, was in a traditional mood, and it was delicious! I had half and took half home and enjoyed it for lunch on Sunday! yum

Because I am a greedy gobbler, I also had a canolli and espresso which again both were perfect.

Do I have any complaints? Only a wee little one. My red wine was served in a white wine glass. I am kinda picky about those things and had the waiter return it in the correct glass (he was very happy to do it). BUT I probably drank a little spit for my request but I'm sure it's not the first spit I've endured...

Can't wait to return!!

1  Thank Christina G

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Have been here twice and couldn't be more pleased with the atmosphere, location, staff, and food - love the Parmesan Encrusted Veal Pizzaiola. Early Dinner is 4:00 - 5:30.

1  Thank David W
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My Italian family could not have been happier. Their Bada Bing specialty dish is really rich so be warned. Orange duck was incredible as we're pasta dishes. Definitely going back.

1  Thank ProfD81
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Seems to be a real hot spot among regulars. Maybe it was the excellent service because it sure wasnt the food. We tried a few different things. Tuna tartare app was good, but the Italian wedding soup was lackluster at best. The short rib entree was way more like a beef stew and the Gnoochi was underwhelming at best. Weird glassware choice for a Stella Artios draft,too.

2  Thank Laceytom
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I just enjoyed a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner here. Service, Food, all in a warm atmosphere. Reservations are suggested. I had salmon risotto, my wife had shrimp scampi, Excellent!!!