“Walking distance to Dali Museum and Mahaffey Theater”

Gratzzi Italian Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Gratzzi Italian Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 902 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 2nd Ave South
Description: If you're craving classic Italian food in a classy environment, Gratzzi Italian Grille is the place to eat. Choose from your favorite sultry pasta, meat dishes, including chicken, seafood and veal among others. Gratzzi's menu offers an array of feasts to satisfy your Italian cravings, which also includes classic insalatas and paninis for lunch and dinner.
Tampa, Florida
“Walking distance to Dali Museum and Mahaffey Theater”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Have been here twice and couldn't be more pleased with the atmosphere, location, staff, and food - love the Parmesan Encrusted Veal Pizzaiola. Early Dinner is 4:00 - 5:30.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank David W

College Station, Texas, United States
“Awesome”
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

My Italian family could not have been happier. Their Bada Bing specialty dish is really rich so be warned. Orange duck was incredible as we're pasta dishes. Definitely going back.

1 Thank ProfD81
Chicago
“Happening but I'm not sure why.”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Seems to be a real hot spot among regulars. Maybe it was the excellent service because it sure wasnt the food. We tried a few different things. Tuna tartare app was good, but the Italian wedding soup was lackluster at best. The short rib entree was way more like a beef stew and the Gnoochi was underwhelming at best. Weird glassware choice for a Stella Artios draft,too.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Laceytom
Bradenton, Florida
“WOW! WOW! WOW! Superb Italian Restaurant!”
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I just enjoyed a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner here. Service, Food, all in a warm atmosphere. Reservations are suggested. I had salmon risotto, my wife had shrimp scampi, Excellent!!!

St. Petersburg, Florida
“The Best!!!!”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Italian at its very best. We were impressed from the moment we walked into Grazzi Italian Grile! The atmosphere was perfect. Crisp and clean. ALL of the staff was friendly and our waitress id an amazing job taking care of us whiole managing 4-5 other tables. Everthing on the menu sounded delicious, but we settled on the Antipasto appetizer, then the Veal for my Sweetie and the Cavatelli Bada Bing for me, made table-side in a parmesan wheel! AWESOME! The tiramisu was the best I've had! And my coffee and my Sweetie's capaccino were perfect. Grazzi is definately on our best ever list!!

• Visited December 2012