“Best food in town”

Gratzzi Italian Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Gratzzi Italian Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 2nd Ave South
Description: If you're craving classic Italian food in a classy environment, Gratzzi Italian Grille is the place to eat. Choose from your favorite sultry pasta, meat dishes, including chicken, seafood and veal among others. Gratzzi's menu offers an array of feasts to satisfy your Italian cravings, which also includes classic insalatas and paninis for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed November 11, 2012

The service was excellent, the food was absolutely to die for. Meeting friends there as "Our place to be".

Reviewed November 6, 2012

This beautiful restaurant has superior Italian food. Way more than Pizza, I was surprised to see the beautiful table settings and pristine white linens. I had the baked ziti for lunch -- it was excellent.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

nothing but the best. the service is great. the bar staff is great and managment is great too.
the food here is the greatest. i rate this one one of the best in the city.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Very good steaks and Italian wine, friendly staff and pleasant atmosphere. Desserts are interesting, the coffee though- far from Italian espresso- In the whole I recommend it, my colleagues ate there every day and enjoyed.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

The wife and I decided we needed an Italian fix. We went to Gratzzi for dinner. To start we had the house bread with olive oil and the wonderful creamy Grand Padano shredded cheese. It was the best. I was moved to track down where I can purchase it locally. I could make a meal of just that and perhaps a cold Blue Moon to wash it down. I chose the Veal Saltinbocca, the wife selected Pappardelle Alfredo. Both selection were done to perfection.
We ended the meal with strawberry sherbet infused with basil. It was great.
I will be returning soon to try the Bada Bing. Money well spent. Our waiter Steve was very helpful and well worth his tip.