“This trip was the best!”

Speed Boat Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the adventure of a lifetime on our Speed Boat Adventure Tour! On this guided and narrated tour with a twist, you are the captain of your own speedboat. Follow our trained and knowledgeable guides to experience the best of both worlds - the THRILL of driving your own speedboat, and the safety of having a skilled guide introduce you to the beauty of the Florida coast. Located in serene Tampa Bay, this 2 hour tour will take you by beautiful National Wildlife Refuges and pass by the historic Fort De Soto Park. You may see pods of bottle nose dolphins, manatees, sea turtles, sting rays, and numerous varieties of local birds. No boating experience necessary! Book a tour today to guarantee an unforgettable experience for the whole family!
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I bought this trip as a surprise gift for my boyfriend, and we had a blast ! Captain Scott was an awesome tour guide, he makes sure your safe at all times while making sure your having an awesome times as well. The best part is that YOU are the captain. You follow the wake path of the boats in front of you but YOU are in full control of the boat. if you have ever wondered what is what like to drive a speedboat full throttle, well, what the heck are you waiting for ? Go book it !!!

All reviews
"an adventure"
in 8 reviews
"jet ski"

Reviewed August 13, 2013

This by far is one of the best experiences of my life, there's simply no other way to put it. It was completely safe & fun from begin to end. You'll get the opportunity to see the coast from a different view, one you won't soon forget. The guys that operate this tour are Chris and Tony, they were informative, kind, and funny. We did the 9 am tour and I'm happy that we did. It was cooler outside and for a moment it seemed like we had the entire ocean to ourselves, that was until we encountered a pod of dolphins including a baby only a couple feet away from us: no complaints here it was such a treat! We were able to even snap a few photographs. Experiencing these creatures in their own habitat is truly a sight to see. I thought that we would get wet and to my suprise I was completely dry the entire time, which I was happy about. We enjoyed ourselves so much, I could not imagine coming back to the area and not doing this tour; I'll be back with a group of friends soon, that's for sure! Its not everyday you get skip waves in your own mini speed boat. I highly recommed doing this tour its a great value and worth every dime. No complaints at all. NOTE: If you do get up early to make the morning tour, there is a 7Eleven across the parking lot from the docks where you could grab snacks and drink before you take off. Oh and wear sunglasses and a tight fitting cap, you'll be glad you did!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

This was a blast, we got to see baby dolphins and got to go past our condo and through the inter-costal waterway. Our tour guide told us about the house we passed and interesting birds, we didn't get to see any manate's but the dalphins where so cute. If you want something to do with your family or friends I would highly recommend this, the guys running the tours are so nice and even can tell you about good places to eat or good bars in the area. We will back next year and should have a full group this time. The ones that would not get up to go, really wished they had after seeing my pictures.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Came down from Oakville, Ontario, Canada. This was our first trip to Tampa and our first speedboat ride as well. The water was a bit choppy and took some getting use to. Our Captain did an amazing job helping us navigate through the waters and other boats safely. It was scary at first and then the thrill of the ride took over. Didn't see much sea life, but overall still a thrilling few hours. The guys running the show were very helpful, courteous, and very friendly. I wish all tourists were greeted with such hospitality in all tourist attractions. Keep it up guys! We will definitely go back the next time we're in the St. Pete's area.