“A great time!”

and up
St Petersburg Speedboat Adventure
Ranked #1 of 79 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the adventure of a lifetime on our Speed Boat Adventure Tour! On this guided and narrated tour with a twist, you are the captain of your own speedboat. Follow our trained and knowledgeable guides to experience the best of both worlds - the THRILL of driving your own speedboat, and the safety of having a skilled guide introduce you to the beauty of the Florida coast. Located in serene Tampa Bay, this 2 hour tour will take you by beautiful National Wildlife Refuges and pass by the historic Fort De Soto Park. You may see pods of bottle nose dolphins, manatees, sea turtles, sting rays, and numerous varieties of local birds. No boating experience necessary! Book a tour today to guarantee an unforgettable experience for the whole family!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great time!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

What a great experience! Captain Scott, Chris and Isla were terrific! Those little boats get up to a fun but safe speed, as you follow the leader on a tour of the area. Several times we floored the throttle and enjoyed skimming off of the wakes of passing boats. If you're in the Tampa Bay Area, definitely check these guys out. Thanks again guys!

1 Thank Davenj1976

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awsome we will be back !!!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I was just looking for something different to do..and found their website. Went on a tour with my wife and had an amazing time!!!! Our captain was Tony and he was the best!! We will be returning soon with family and friends!! It's a must do on your Tampa list!!!

Tampa, Florida
“Great adventure!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

J & J
It was an anniversary gift for my husband who loves adventures.
We both loved it! The speedboats were so easy to gear and went really fast.
We were able to see dolphins up close and hear about the different bridges in the area.
Captain Scott was very informative and made sure we had a good time!
Definitively recommend this activity!

Geldrop
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing trip”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Made this trip together with my 10 yo son. It is an amazing experience, opening the gas handle and go full speed over the water. Even we didn’t have any experience before, Chris and Captain Tony where able to give us a full speedboat experience ans see some beautifull wildlife . Besides the fun on the water, we spotted a group of at least 7 dolphins close to our boat during out private tour. When we go back to Florida, we definitely will book this trip again!

San Jose, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Far exceeded expectations!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We were planning a side trip to Tampa on our Florida vacation and my girlfriend found Speed Boat Adventures on line. After some prodding, I finally relented and agreed to go on the speedboat tour. It was the best decision I (or she, rather) ever made! I was skeptical about really being allowed to captain our own boat and just how speedy they were, but there I was (after a brief safety course and operating procedures) skipping across Tampa Bay with the throttle wide open!!! It was a blast! Capt. Tony and crew were awesome, very friendly and knowledgeable about the sea life and landmarks around the bay. I try to visit Florida every other summer, and Speed Boat Adventures will absolutely be on my schedule from here on out.