“Great people!”

and up
St Petersburg Speedboat Adventure
Ranked #1 of 81 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the adventure of a lifetime on our Speed Boat Adventure Tour! On this guided and narrated tour with a twist, you are the captain of your own speedboat. Follow our trained and knowledgeable guides to experience the best of both worlds - the THRILL of driving your own speedboat, and the safety of having a skilled guide introduce you to the beauty of the Florida coast. Located in serene Tampa Bay, this 2 hour tour will take you by beautiful National Wildlife Refuges and pass by the historic Fort De Soto Park. You may see pods of bottle nose dolphins, manatees, sea turtles, sting rays, and numerous varieties of local birds. No boating experience necessary! Book a tour today to guarantee an unforgettable experience for the whole family!
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Chris & Scott are great guys & guides! I highly recommend hiring them. Due to construction, they're currently located back by the Hi & Dry, not at the 7-11 anymore

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I was down to Tampa with some friends to catch some spring training games and this was just a ton of fun. Safe, fun, saw dolphins and other wildlife.

Would not miss it if I was going down again.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We have lived on the island for several months and finally got to experience this wonderful boat tour! My husband and I took our 11 yer old daughter and her friend as well as our new neighbors. Everyone had a great time, loved going fast but also enjoyed when we would slow things down to get the sites info, take pictures or just watch the dolphins play. I would highly recommend this to residents and visitors. I know we will be doing it again!

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

There was 6 of us and what a great time!!! Boats are great and guide was better. Highly recommend this.. We saw Dolphins and got a tour of the area

Reviewed April 6, 2013

My father and I recently spent a long weekend in St. Pete's. It was our fist time visiting and we were looking for an exciting and fun activity to do. Everyone was professional and polite. Our guide was very knowledgeable. We have little boating experience and we had no problems operating the quick little vessel. I highly recommend this activity to anyone looking for a fun way to take in the sights.