“Fun boat ride”

$74.79*
and up
St Petersburg Speedboat Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the adventure of a lifetime on our Speed Boat Adventure Tour! On this guided and narrated tour with a twist, you are the captain of your own speedboat. Follow our trained and knowledgeable guides to experience the best of both worlds - the THRILL of driving your own speedboat, and the safety of having a skilled guide introduce you to the beauty of the Florida coast. Located in serene Tampa Bay, this 2 hour tour will take you by beautiful National Wildlife Refuges and pass by the historic Fort De Soto Park. You may see pods of bottle nose dolphins, manatees, sea turtles, sting rays, and numerous varieties of local birds. No boating experience necessary! Book a tour today to guarantee an unforgettable experience for the whole family!
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We had a party of 6 and all the bigger kids enjoyed the opportunity to drive their own little speed boats. Wish could have spent more time playing in the ocean as some of the tour seemed to be about the FL birds. Overall great experience and we will do this again!

All reviews
"an adventure"
in 8 reviews
"jet ski"

Reviewed October 12, 2012

My husband and I just got back from this two hour blast! Our guide Tony was great.....full of knowledge and information on the local activity. The boats were fast and fun! I have done a lot of boating in the gulf but never I have seen so many dolphins playing and jumping within just a few feet of our boat!
I highly recommend this two hour excursion......one of my favourites if not my very favourite ever!!!

Lesley and Tim

1  Thank Lesley T
Reviewed October 11, 2012

This is run by 2 friendly, informative guys who take a genuine interest in your experience with them. They give a guided speedboat trip - just under 2 hours. The boats are small and pretty quick - they take you through the inland waterways and out to sea too. They are not as fast as jet skis - but not everyone is looking for that. My wife and I really enjoyed the trip and would do it again. We saw dolphins and a manatee whilst we were out in the boats. They take their safety seriously too - a great trip.

1  Thank Blackpool_boy66
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This was a perfect experience:
+Boats are fast and fun to drive
+Views are great
+Price is reasonable
+Staff very friendly and efficient
+We saw dolphins
I have no complaints. I would definitely do this again.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I decided to take this tour after reading Tripadvisor reviews, and was not disappointed.
As stated online and over the phone, the tour is about 90 minutes long +30 minutes for safety review prior to starting. The route chosen gives one a good overview of boating in the Saint Pete Beach area down to Fort Desoto. The boats were well maintained and just fast enough to keep it interesting, and the tour leader, speaking over a speaker in our boat knowledgeable about the area and it's wildlife. I would love to see them add a longer tour with a stop or two on some of the local islands or beaches. Lots of fun!

1  Thank seehunt