“YUMMY”

400 Beach Seafood and Tap House
Reserve with OpenTable
400 Beach Seafood and Tap House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 931 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Relaxed Coastal Cuisine, Seafood, Steak, Lunch, Dinner, Local and Organic, Banquets, Sunday Brunch, Private Dining, Romantic, Special Occasion, 24 Beers on Tap, Gluten Free Menu Items, Organic, Outdoor Dining, Business Meetings, Happy Hour, Daily Featured Specials, Wedding Receptions, Rehearsal Dinners, Catering, Baby and Bridal Showers, overlooking Vinoy Waterfront Marina and North Straub Park.
Reviewed August 25, 2014

The décor there is beautiful and I had the Lobster Mac and Cheese, to die for and the Chicken Satay was wonderful also.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,969)

Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

Excellent location, good service. For the location I expected better food quality and a little more upscale menu. Still recommend it and would definitely be back.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Dined here as part of a group dinner for work. Reserving the large-party dinner was a breeze, and they were very accommodating to our group. All my coworkers loved their experience - the food, service, location and view... everyone was happy. It's a pretty restaurant with a nice atmosphere. The adjacent parking garage offers complimentary valet to restaurant-goers.

For my part though, I probably would not return. I would not call this restaurant vegetarian-friendly. It's mostly a seafood place, of course, so I didn't expect it to cater to vegetarians. It's a great place for a large-party event. I would definitely host another company dinner here.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

As a Friday night favorite with friends, 400 Beach is affordable and consistent. Service can be off at times, a little slow, but the food is consistently good. I would recommend it for out of towers looking for a good meal with a nice view at a decent price.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Our first night we walked over to the 400 Beach Tap House we decided to have a drink first loved the atmosphere so much ate dinner there too.Great service the macadamia nut grouper was fabulous prepared to perfection.My husband had a mixed seafood dish he said was a great choice.

2  Thank Pam12521
nancy2004_11, Owner at 400 Beach Seafood and Tap House, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2014

Dear Pam,
Thank you for rating us on Trip Advisor. We value your business and look forward to your next visit.
The Westphals