“Great Seafood Platters”

Leverock's Great Seafood
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Since 1948, Leverock's has been providing great seafood and great service in a casual setting at reasonable prices. A favorite with locals and visitors alike.
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Looking for great seafood. Leverocks has several platter options where you can get several seafood items to treat your palate. I had the seafood trio platter with jumbo shrimp, a crab cake and a piece of oven crusted salmon. Coupled with a salad and sweet potato fries and a bowl of their MOST DELICIOUS clam chowder, I was more than full when I left. My husband had another combo platter with scallops, shrimp and white fish(all broiled) with coleslaw, a baked potato and a cup of clam chowder, he couldn't eat it all and brought the baked potato home.

So if you are in the Pasdena, FL area(just south of St Petersburg) stop in and grab some great seafood.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

It's been a while since we have been at a Leverock's. As a matter of fact, as it turns out, this is the only owner one left in the area. We were in Pasadena and decided to give them a shot. Caesar Salad was snappy and crisp and the Leverock's Trio was wonderful. Nice crab cake lightly grilled that actually was made of crab and not bread crumbs! I usually like my Salmon unmolested but the onion crust was just right with the right amount of crunch and give in the cut. The wet batter shrimps were wonderful as well prepared by someone who knows how to cook shrimp. My garlic mashed were light, fluffy and not overly buttery or loaded with garlic. My wife got the crab stuffed Tilapia with sweet potato fries. All cooked wonderfully. The peanut butter pie dessert was a bit over the top after that meal and when we saw the Flintstone sized piece, we decided to share and still have to take 3/4 of it home. Highly recommended!

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Okay, maybe a tad salty but overall I got lost in the act of cracking and picking and pushing the delectable meat out of these claws. My husband said it was too much work but I closed my eyes and imagined being home in the kitchen and smiled at him and said "not at all, honey. They are great!" He raved about his grilled grouper. So we were both satisfied with this restaurant.

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We just love this place. Scrod Jason is hard to beat and the best clam chowder anywhere. Wife says their honey mustard salad is the best !!

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Our host brought fresh caught grouper, we had it fried & blackened. Had crab stuffed mushrooms (great) & fried coconut shrimp (so-so) for appetizers. All ordered sides & salads. Salads were fresh & sides good. Cold beer & good house cab. The grouper was very good, fried was crispy & light. Would eat there again, loved that they prepare your catch. No doubt the freshest of fresh.
Service was average.