“Great Place”

Leverock's Great Seafood
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Since 1948, Leverock's has been providing great seafood and great service in a casual setting at reasonable prices. A favorite with locals and visitors alike.
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Every time we have been there, the service is excellent and the food
always good. It is always very busy, so making reservation for at
night is a very good idea, espically if you have a larger group. They
are very accomadating to you.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We were in St. Petersburg at the Sunken Gardens. When we were done, we were trying to find a local place to eat. I don't recall if Leverock's was recommended or we happened to find it in our GPS but however we came upon it we're really glad we did. The food was outstanding and the service was great. Sarah was so friendly, upbeat and accommodating. She made some great recommendations. My husband and I both had the clam chowder which was OUT OF THIS WORLD. (Unfortunately, after we returned home, I had contacted the restaurant for their recipe but they're tight-lipped and said theirs is a secret recipe! Guess it'll keep us going back whenever we are in the area!) We both had the King Crab meal which was delicious and so filling. I love Key Lime pie so despite the fact that I was stuffed to the gills I had to have a piece. It was very very yummy. We really enjoyed ourselves and would recommend it to anyone in the area.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Not on the water anymore. Sad. But food was fantastic. Waitress was a pistol, too. Gave great recommendations and was a lot of fun. We arrived on a Thursday night around 6:30. There was a bit of a wait (only about 15 minutes) for a table but some of the local snowbirds seemed to be a bit put off. My friend and I had no problem. We left feeling very full and very happy. Would highly recommend this restaurant. It is truly and institution.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

This restaurant is a crowd pleaser. Excellent seafood selection but pasta, chicken and steak are all enjoyable. Service has always been good. I like the new Asian inspired menu options and recommend the tuna sashimi salad to sushi lovers. Portions are quite big so make sure you are hungry. Very affordable alcohol. They managed to accomodate families as well as cuoples without anyone feeling out of place. Ive eaten here on both trips to St. Pete's beach, and would reccomed. Please note, they vlose at 9pm most nights.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We have been coming to Leverocks for over 20 years on our annual visit from UK. We have never had a bad meal here and this was no exception. Service excellent and food well prepared and reasonably priced.Will be back next year!