“Massage Spa, St. Pete”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Massage Spa
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Every time I am on Florida's west coast, I add enough time for a trip to the Massage Spa in St. Petersburg, FL. The owners are amazing and intuitively seem to recommend what your body is craving the most. The spa is extremely reasonably priced. The prices are a win win, you can economically add a facial and or mani-pedi to your massage package. Do yourself a wonderful favor and take time to visit the Massage Spa. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

2  Thank PJ S
There are newer reviews for The Massage Spa

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I was lucky enough to experience, not one, not two but three services at The Massage Spa, one after the other. I was greeted by the friendly staff and directed to the lounge to fill out forms pertinent to each service. The lounge was very comfortable. I had a 90 minute massage with Natasha. Natasha that was the greatest massage! You found the all the right spots and worked them out. I felt like mush when you were finished, slurring my words, weak at the knees leaving me feeling totally stoned. I wobbled off to get a pedicure with Dona, sat on the big massage chairs, had another massage with my feet in the warm water. Great job on my toe nails Dona...the nicest french manicure ever...neat technique and another foot massage! Then off for my facial with Francisca....my first facial. OMG...there were creams, warm cloths, steam and more cream and finished with another massage. When Francisca was done with me I could hardly walk or talk. The whole package was heavenly!... Thank you all.

1  Thank Annette K
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I was lucky enough to have a spa day that included a facial, 90-minute relaxation massage and a pedicure. First, I'd just like to say this is a hidden gym. I really felt the view from the outside made it look quite small. However, when you walk in the front door, you will be taken to a small lobby with water, teas, coffee and cookies to indulge in while you wait.

I was lucky enough to have Brian as my licensed massage therapist and definitely was not upset with his services. He applied the proper amount of pressure and repeatedly asked if I was comfortable.

For both my facial and pedicure, I had Jackie. This was my first time having a facial and left with softer skin than ever. I'm definitely sold on repeat facials and wish I could return to The Massage Spa. Also, it was nice to be able to have a conversation with Jackie while having my pedicure. I typically visit people who don't speak English very well. Jackie seriously took her time to make sure the paint on my toes wasn't smudged and also never hurt me one time.

Not only do they have a wonderful staff, but the prices are lower than the average.You definitely need to visit this place! If you don't, you're missing out!

1  Thank Carrie B
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The atmosphere is so relaxing and the staff is really helpful and nice. When you're in St. Pete this is definitely a place to go for a massage. I wish I could have stayed all day since they offer so many services.

I had a massage by Brian, best massage I've ever had! The owner recommended him and she was soooo right.

2  Thank Colleen D
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Booked A Package For Me And My Spouse For Valentines Day... Got Their A Little Late... Filled Out Paperwork... I Had Therapist Mito And He Had Chelsie It Was Great I Loved My Massage He Was Very Professional Made My Body Feel 1000 Times Better Than When I Walked In My Spouse Loved His Massage... My Pedicure Was Great Forgot Her Name But She Was Great... Only Down Side To The Service Is There Front Desk Need More Room And People With Better Work Ethic... Had A Great Day And So DId My Spouse...

1  Thank Toya R