“This place is AMAZING”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Massage Spa
Reviewed September 10, 2012

This Spa is a must see!!! They have every service you could think of from teeth whitening to Island Massages. The girls at the front desk are a pleasure and make the experience one you will never forget. Not to mention the BEST massage therapists in town!!!!

1  Thank shelly777

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I went in for a massage and left feeling like a new person! The front desk girls were very welcoming and my massage was spectacular. I'll be coming back next Tuesday for their 20$ pedicure!

1  Thank 889Katie
Reviewed September 8, 2012

My friend and I have started gettting a massage every month as part of our New Year's Resolution. The Massage Spa has really helped us keep this commitment. We can't rave enough about Judy and Dominique, the therapists we have chosen to keep coming back to. The prices can't be beat. The atomosphere is very soothing and beautiful. Sometimes they are super busy and that makes me happy to know they will be in St. Pete a long time! If you are looking for a deal that won't dissapoint, this is the place.

2  Thank Kristin R
Reviewed September 5, 2012

My Husband and I just got a couples massage at the "Massage Spa" !! WOW, what an experience... From the soothing atmosphere and BEAUTUFUL decor and massage rooms, but it dosen't stop here the massages were HEAVENLY, my husband and I lost our footing when getting off the massage tables. And what can I say about Jodie and Patricia our massage therapists, they were the utmost professional and made our spa experience off the charts AWESOME !!! Needless to say we are going back for ANOTHER couples massage this Sunday...Don't miss this hidden gem in St. Peteresburg, it will be the best experience you could ever have !!!

3  Thank RLVINO
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Best spa I've ever been to. Love the everything facial. I had a sweddish massage that was so good I did not want to get up. Had my nails and toes done and they massaged my feet and hands again! Even got my teeth whitened. Came out of there looking and feeling like a million. Better than any of the spas I went to on the cruise lines.

3  Thank Cheri H